Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. It is hard to believe 2011 is here. Before I kick off the new year with new posts, I thought I would do a highlight of some of the best posts of 2010. Here they are.
1. Make your own flannel board and flannel figures
2. Make your own hanging kitchen towel
3. Make your own hair bow and clip organizer
4. Organize your pantry and cupboards
5. How to make a rag quilt
6. Easter centerpiece (could adapt for any holiday)
7. Carrot Cake
8. Sesame Street Party
9. Strawberry Jam using Agave
10. Preschool Activities: The Letter C
Looking forward to posting more ideas and projects in 2011!