Saturday, September 25, 2010

How to make a hanging kitchen towel using a pot holder


I like having a hanging kitchen towel that attaches to the oven handle to wipe my hands on after I wash them. Regular towels always slide or fall, so I like these hanging towels. Mine were six years old and in sad, sad shape so I finally got around to making some. I bought the pack of towels at Target of $2 each and the hot pads at the dollar store, so if you have buttons and thread on hand these are only $2.50 each to make. These make great wedding gifts or even a gift for a friend. The instructions are pictured below.


I found it easier to baste by hand and gather rather than use the machine.

3 comments:

  1. Nice idea especially at the end of seasons and holidays when they are really inexpensive

    ReplyDelete
  2. An important functions of your kitchen are to store, prepare and cook food and to perform related tasks including dishwashing.mr coffee repair troubleshooting

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a truly cool post. I love this kitchen. Totally the style would fit me.mr coffee repair troubleshooting

    ReplyDelete