Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kids' Room Decor Ideas

I have been having fun looking at ideas for my kids' rooms. I am really liking this room by Pottery Barn for my daughter. It is painted in Milano Red by Benjamin Moore (which is really a dark pinkish color). I also love the white furniture and white accents. So beautiful! The large prints of the baby are also really a nice touch.


For my son, I really like the idea of an an aviation/reading room. I found these ideas from a friend on pinterest. Wouldn't this idea be cool but instead of saying "READ" in large letters I could display "FLY" and aviation related books or pictures. I also love the idea of having one wall of shelving to display books.



2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute!! I LOVE the little girl's room...I need to work on getting me one of those ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ideas! I think I will use the bookshelf idea on the wall, just maybe not as many shelves. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete