Friday, October 22, 2010

All-Natural Fruit Snack


My son isn't a huge fan of fruit, which doesn't make sense to me because he loves vegetables. I discovered Stretch Island Real-Fruit Strips at my local grocery store last year and my son loves them (and so do I). Each strip counts as a 1/2 serving of fruit. The only problem was they are a bit pricey (33 cents each or more) at the grocery store and my son would eat five each day if I'd let him. So you can imagine how happy I was to discover that Costco now sells them and they are only 12 cents each. I wrote them a letter requesting them a couple months ago and I am not sure if that is why they now have them or not, but I am so happy they have them. So next time you visit Costco (or your grocery store) try them out. They are delicious and good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment