Monday, June 1, 2009

Motivational Monday with Dr. Seuss

I love Dr. Seuss. His books are fun and silly, but they also have some good advise. Here are several of his quotes to brighten your day.

  • Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.
  • Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
  • A person's a person, no matter how small.
  • Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
  • I meant what I said and I said what I meant.
  • The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.
  • Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.
  • If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.
  • You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
  • Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
  • From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
  • Just tell yourself, Duckie, you're really quite lucky!
  • I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells.
  • Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post! We read Dr. Seuss with Dakin a lot, and just love him. So much wisdom!

    ReplyDelete