Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bathroom Remodel

Yes, I am still alive! These past two months have been extremely busy and stressful as we remodeled the home we just purchased. We have moved in and everything is basically done except for our master bath. I am still deciding which direction to go in that room, but I am really loving the vintage turn-of-the century look with white subway tiles and a hex tile floor. Isn't it beautiful? It seems to be all the rage right now...it seems like all blogs with bathroom remodel tutorials have gone with the vintage look with their own twist. I think it is beautiful and would love a bathroom like this first photo.


I also think this tile that looks like a wood floor is so cool. I never knew this existed!
Once life gets back to normal, I'll have lots of fun design posts to share.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the wood floor tile. I had no idea that was out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice post. Thank you for sharing this information.
    Bathroom Remodel

    ReplyDelete