Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas cards

My son had a run-in with an entertainment center a couple of weeks ago and thankfully he didn't need stitches, but the doctor applied skin glue instead. He now has a big purple patch on his forehead. As soon as the glue comes off we will be taking family photos so we can get our Christmas cards together.

I have used Shutterfly several times for various photo projects and plan to use them this year for our Christmas cards. They always do a quality job and I have always received my shipment quickly. Click here to see all of the great Christmas templates they have. You can even order invitations to your Christmas or New Year's party. I also make photo calendars each year for my parents and my inlaws and Shutterfly also has great templates for those. Here are some of my favorite templates I am thinking of using for my Christmas cards:



Are you doing Christmas cards this year? Where do you buy your Christmas cards? If you are interested in using Shutterfly, check out this link for a promotion they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment