Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Kipper


My friend recently was telling me about the children's tv show, Kipper. I thought I would check it out, so I borrowed one of the many dvds from my local library last week. Watching Kipper has now become a daily occurrence in our home. My 2.5 year old loves Kipper! I love it too because it is a very mellow show. It isn't one of those annoying kids shows that you can only handle occasionally. I actually enjoy watching it, too!

A summary of the show, from the Nick Jr. UK site: "Kipper is a mischievous little puppy dog who spends his time finding adventures. The series is based on the best selling books by Mike Inkpen. Martin Clunes narrates and provides the voice of Kipper. The stories feature fun and easy-to-follow storylines that encourage creative thinking and reinforce messages such as co-operation, courtesy and kindness to others - Kipper reflects a child's questioning mind."

To watch a clip of Kipper, visit Sprout online.

No comments:

Post a Comment