Monday, April 20, 2009

Motivational Monday: I love this world

With Earth Day being on Wednesday and Arbor Day being Friday, I thought I would have earth related posts this week. We live in a beautiful world and one of my favorite things to do is explore its beauty. I have been blessed to see many wonderful places and have a long list of places yet to explore. My husband laughs at this, but one of my favorite memories is riding a scooter down a mountain in the Swiss Alps, soaking in all the magnificent scenery and listening to the cowbells ring. It is hard not to be happy when surrounded by nature's beauty. Like this clip from The Discovery Channel says, I too love the whole world! Where is your favorite spot to visit?

1 comment:

  1. There is a nice state park (relatively) close to us, ad it was trees, grass, ducks, ponds and fish. It is peaceful, especially in the morning when it is nice cool and quiet.

    ReplyDelete