Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

Today marks the 40th anniversary of Earth Day. In honor of the day I thought I'd link some of my past "earth friendly" posts.

Make your own reusable snack bags
. When I make more of these snack bags I am going to make them from a wipeable material so I can clean them out by wiping them rather than throwing in the washer.
Simple ways to protect the earth. Use reusable shopping bags, water bottles, recycle, and think before you buy.
Where to recycle those unusual items
. This post lets you know where to take ink cartridges, batteries, tvs, pesticides and all those items you aren't sure what to do with.


Best organic produce to purchase.

Make your own cleaner.

I took a quiz at Earthbound Farm Organic to receive a free shopping bag. One of the quiz questions that surprised me was the following:

On average, which “green lifestyle” choice can have the greatest impact?



No comments:

Post a Comment