Thursday, March 12, 2009

Workout Playlist

I spent some time looking for workout music the past couple days and have come up with my first list. Rachel and Sara had some good suggestions. I liked the idea of using Pandora.com to type in a song you like and then get suggestions of other similar songs. I've got a mix of genres and decades, but I like to mix it up. I mean you've got to have a couple songs from the 80s, right?

Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
Breathe - Michelle Branch
Breathless - The Corrs
Bubbly - Colbie Callat (good warm up or cool down)
Come on Over Baby - Christina Aguilera
Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
Footloose - Kenny Loggins
Girls Just Want To Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
Heads Carolina Tails California - Jo Dee Messina
Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts
Love Song - Sara Bareilles
I Wanna Dance with Somebody - Whitney Houston
Let's Hear it for the Boy - Denise Williams
Bad Day - Daniel Powter

No comments:

Post a Comment